From Financial Overwhelm to Financial Empowerment
DIGITAL COURSE, FINANCE COACHING + MORE
Gain confidence, clarity, and control over your finances and walk away with a deeper understanding of both the technical and energetic blueprints of personal finance, money mindset and more.
What you'll find in this course...
Learn easy-to-follow tips for positive budgeting, investing, debt management, and growing your savings
Learn how money & mindset intersect and overcome obstacles around money & financial abundance
Choose Your Journey
Move through the digital course at your own pace, or upgrade to join our community with group coaching calls
Hi, I'm Carol: your course host.
I am passionate about female financial empowerment!
I'm here to help you take control, own and enjoy your money and - most importantly - make it work for YOU.
This course is for you if...
- You feel stuck or overwhelmed when it comes to money
- You’re ready to take charge of your finances but are not sure where to start
- You are ready to let go of any guilt or shame around money
- You are looking to set some financial goals for your future but don’t know where to start
- You want to gain a better understanding of your money mindset and how to use it to attract abundance and grow wealth
- You’re ready to be supported, encouraged and empowered by a group of like-minded women
- You’re ready to put the work in so that you benefit from the motivation, knowledge, tools, energy and excitement to continue on your path to financial wellness
Module 1: Introduction, Goals & Values
This module will introduce the intentions for this course as well as an overview of what values and financial goals are and why they are so important to successful money management.
Module 2: Money Loves Clarity
We explore steps on how you can gain financial clarity - the key foundational element to financial abundance!
Module 3: Building a Cash Flow Plan
In this module, we will look at building your forward-looking Cash Flow Plan - otherwise known as your budget.
Module 4: Savings Strategies
Here we look at savings mindsets, saving versus spending less, what's right you, and how to build your savings goals into your cash flow plans
Module 5: Debt Management
What is good debt and what is bad debt? How can you know what is the right level of debt for you? We'll explore these questions and more here.
"Loved this course. Had my whole plan written by the end of the workshop. So realistic and doable. No judgement and easy steps to put in place.”
"I feel more confident and relaxed about my finances since taking this course, and my money is already growing and going further. I would highly recommend!”
Digital Course + Live Calls
The Digital Course PLUS live group coaching calls and access to our Facebook community
Access to the course and live calls, PLUS your own 2-hour personalised Empowerment Session with Carol